Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm back

It has been 13 months since I last blogged. I think it was a combination of being lazy and thinking that no one was reading (except you Jeff). My friend Brian, however, is right. It is important for someone interested in theology to participate in dialogue. Which means not only commenting on other people's posts, but also creating some of my own.

I promise to my reader(s) that I will try to come up with something interesting at least once a week. That is not too large a commitment. If I come up with more, even better.

If you happened upon this post, I hope that you will bookmark me and give me a shot. If you like it please sign up so I know that someone is reading. Thanks.

Also, if you are new to my blog, check out some of the past posts.

2 comments: